Woven Patches/ Woven Cloth Badges
achieve higher detail and resolution than embroidered patches
Woven Patches as well as Woven Cloth Badges are ideal for designs that cannot be accurately embroidered when minute detail and very fine lettering are essential. They are cost effective and have a greater capacity for detail and resolution. These are meticulously manufactured to your specifications with colors and details expressed exactly. While embroidery is made on twill/ velvet directly; woven patch or woven cloth badge is formed by colored warp and weft yarns, fabric patches completed almost the same time with logos/ images woven in, that is why you will feel woven patch is flat and light weight and embroidery patches are thick and heavier.
Woven Patches can be used in almost every way embroidered patches can. Both of them are also known as sew on or iron on badges or patches as they are usually attached in this manner.
Woven patches’ border can be heat cut or over locked; backside can be made with iron on, adhesive tape, with paper covered or with velco backing. If your logos with metallic gold or silver colors, or with gradient colors involved, woven can fulfill your creative designs. Look forward to receiving your inquiries.
- Colors can be woven up to 12 colors on a single label.
- Pantone book for color reference
- Gradient colors; metallic gold & silver; fluorescent colors are all available.
- Back side can be made with iron on, paper back, adhesive back or with velcro.
- Borders can be laser cut, heat cut and over locked (merrow border).
- MOQ is 100pcs per design
- Fast turn-around time with 7 ~14 days
- Unit price and set up fee are negotiable
- More accurate and precise detail
- Ability to have clean and smaller lettering
- Close to photographic realism
- No worrying about embroidery percentages
- All woven patches have 100% coverage