Shoulder Boards/ Epaulettes
Used as insignia or rank by the military and other organizations.
Epaulette is a type of ornamental shoulder piece or decoration used as insignia or rank by the military and other organizations. Colloquially, the word has also come to refer to some types of shoulder strap. We are professional manufacturing all kinds of embroidered or woven epaulets.
Fabric can be polyester; nylon, twill, velvet, leather or canvas.
Custom logos can be embossed with PVC, embroidered or attached with metal logos.
Small quantity is acceptable.
Backside can be also made with velcro or elastic cord.
Conventional patches & epaulettes are embroidered & woven logos or mounted with metal logos which now can be replaced by PVC/TPU/ Rubber or Silicone logos.
- By request, embossed logos can be made of PVC/ TPU/Rubber or Silicone.
- Gold & Silver metallic colors can be duplicated on PVC or TPU.
- Embossed logos have faster delivery time and are more cost effective than metal logos.
- MOQ is only 100pcs per design.
- Embossed logos are commonly applied on military and law enforcement uniforms.