Custom made pewter lapel pins, keychains, brooches etc.
Pewter is an excellent material for designing 3D cubic or miniature-sized lapel pins, keychains (key rings), brooches, pendants, charms, costume jewelry or paper weight etc. Because shapes are formed by spin casting, almost any shapes or reliefs are achievable, inner cutout or empty spaces are easily formed without any cost increased, plus different finishing, gem stones adorned and color painting, we can create the items beyond your imagination. For 3D sophisticated designs, our skillful sculptors will make clay prototypes by hands for customers approval, then use CNC machine to create molds to get very valid effect as your original images.
- Pewter is an alloy or mixture of metal that contain various Tin; Lead, antimony, bismuth, copper or silver.
- Depends on the percentage composition of Tin and Lead, the kinds of pewter are categorized accordingly.
- Valued Pure tin (#0 type) is available; however, only when we are requested to use it because of high cost.
- Pewter is an excellent material for designing 3D items that are cubic shaped or miniature-sized or with empty space within.
- We can also produce items with gem stones inlaid.
- Various colors are available, such as imitation hard enamel, soft enamel or printing.
- Finishing can be bright/ matte or antique as requests.
- Attachment can be military clutches, safety pins, brooches, key chains or plain one for paper weight, pendants, charms or miniature statues.