Tie pin (or tiepin, also known as a stick pin/ stickpin)
A stick pin is an debonair way to make your outfit more elegant, it works particularly well with any kinds of scarf, tie, morning coat or a suit. Many of the major vintage jewelry designers made stick pins as part of their jewelry lines. As they became more popular, they began being worn by both men and women, stick pin gradually being designed to promote some brands, organizations or get message across in a subtle way. Customized ornamental top can be made by various techniques such as hard enamel, imitation hard enamel, soft enamel, printed logos, or with gem stones embedded. Standard fitting on back side is long needle with or without ends.
- Standard fitting are #127 (43mm); #126 (36mm) and #125 (43mm)
- #127 with small head is designed for the logos with some open areas and it must be fixed by silver (copper) soldering for strong fixing.
- #125 with larger head of 4mm diameter is designed for logo larger than 6mm or without any hole-cutout. It can be fixed by tin soldering because the soldering area is big enough.
- Custom Logos can be made by hard enamel/ imitation hard enamel/ copper soft enamel/ iron soft enamel/ printing logos/ zinc alloy or pewter material and be soldered or glued with our standard fittings.
- Metal End is optional, #131 is nickel plated and #130 is gold plated