Military & Police Patches
Customized police & military embroidered insignia
Embroidered military patches and police patches are used by government (including uniforms of the military, police department and other specialized workers) to denote rank, job, specific position or specialized unit.
Most police & army uniforms feature shoulder sleeve insignia in the form of cloth patches embroidered with the agency's name, logo or a heraldic device. These patches are displayed either on both shoulders, or on just the left shoulder side of the uniform.
- Embroidered Police Patches & Military Patches in customized design
- Hundreds of thread color available
- Backing can be adhesive tape; Velcro or iron-on.
- Available with merrow border or heat cut border
- In low minimum orders of just 100pcs per design