Custom Tie Bars/ Tie Clips
Tie clips, Tie Bars, and Tie Tacks are focal point of any formal attire.
Custom metal logos can be made of hard enamel, imitation hard enamel, brass soft enamel, iron soft enamel, printed logo, zinc alloy, or pewter, as many choices as lapel pins. To minimize the total weight of tie bars, metal logos are usually designed within 1 inch, perfect size soldered on various tie bars. If your logo is extra-large, we have specific types of tie bars for application.
We provide about a dozen existing tie bars for options, and metal logos will be soldered on tie bars before electroplating for keeping the same tone of finishing
- We have various standard tie clips to choose from
- # 105/ #106/ #107/ #108 / #109/ #110/ #111 / #112 are the types with front bar, custom logos can be fixed on these front bars directly.
- Laser engraving requested on tie bar directly is available.
- No. 1, No. 2 and No.3 are special type clips with no metal bar, so custom logos are usually designed as a bar shape, so we can solder the metal bars with our fittings of No. 1/ No. 2 or No. 3.
- Custom Logos can be made by hard enamel/ imitation hard enamel/ copper soft enamel/ iron soft enamel/ printing logos/ zinc alloy or pewter material.
Personalized Tie Bars & Cufflinks SetChoosing from our various existing tie bars, it is an easy way to create your own tie clips. Ti Bar finishing color can be gold, nickel or antique finishing matches your custom made emblems. The same logo emblem can be soldered on cufflinks, money clips or lapel pins to be other functional souvenir items or a gift set.
AttachmentsWe have various standard tie clips to choose from, # 105/ #106/ #107/ #108 / #109/ #110/ #111 / #112 are the types with front bar, custom logos can be fixed on these front bars directly. Please click below image to link to all 22 types of tie bar/ tie clip for your options!
Custom Special Tie ClipsWe have two special tie bar fittings, #2864 and #2865, for designs that are slim and slender. These two fittings are without the front bar and your design can be soldered directly onto our tie bar fittings. Without mounting on the front bars, these two types of fittings allow the weight of tie bar to be reduced substantially and present the custom design nicely and neatly. The barber scissors tie clip design below is one of the best examples to denote these two special fittings to their fullest point.
Packaging ReferencePU Leather Box/ Plastic Box/ Paper Box/ Velvet Box/ Velvet Bag etc.
Personalized tie clips, tie bars, and tie tacks
Successful Case of Custom Tie Bar Design