Custom Challenge Coins
Custom coins' material can be zinc alloy or brass
We mainly work with brass and zinc alloy for our commemorative coins. Our wide selection of finishes include gold, nickel, copper, bronze, various antique and matte. Coloring options are cloisonné, imitation hard enamel, soft enamel, and many others. Besides enamel coins, we are excelled at mirror coins, 925 sterling silver coins and crystal souvenir coins as well.
Diamond cut edge, lathes edge and reeded coin edge are applicable on your coins. To complete our services to you, we offer all kinds of packaging for your products. From simple PVC pouches, velvet pouches, acrylic capsules to deluxe wooden or velvet boxes, you name it and we provide it! Choosing Jin Sheu as your main coin supplier will be the best decision ever!
Jin Sheu Enterprise Co., Ltd has produced millions of personalized challenge coins for European and USA customers. They are used in business to inspire a military style brotherhood and camaraderie between teammates. All our custom challenge coins are backed with 100% satisfaction. Using your logo, military insignia, or just about anything you can think of, we will design a unique challenge coin that anyone would be happy to receive. If heavy coins are preferred, brass will be your best choice. If your design has deep relief or with many cutouts, zinc alloy will be more suitable. Contact Jin Sheu for professional advices on your challenge coins today!
- Material can be zinc alloy or brass material.
- MOQ is 100pcs per design for both zinc alloy & brass materials.
- Common size is 38mm/ 42mm/ 45mm/ 50mm.
- Double sides with motifs, 2D flat or 3D cubic by custom designs.
- Colors can be soft enamel; imitation hard enamel or no colors.
- Finishing can be shiny/ matte/ antique or mirror effects.
- Always with 3 sides polishing.
- 9 patterns of diamond cut edges for options.
- Custom designs welcome only.