Car Emblem Keychains
car logo keychains, car brand keychains
- Zinc alloy is a prevailing material in souvenir market because the smooth metal surface and extra thickness appeal to more customers.
- All the inner cutouts or open areas can be done without any cut die charge required.
- If logos required to be more relief or cubic, die casted zinc alloy trumps stamped brass or iron.
- For miniature-sized designs, only zinc alloy can express completely.
- If designs with mechanical functions such as moving and spinning pieces, zinc alloy is the preferable material.
- Gem stones inlaid are workable.
- Soft enamel colors or imitation hard enamel colors are available for any designs.
- Various finishing (bright/ matte/ antique) are applicable.
- Compare with die struck items, zinc alloy items need more days (about 7 days) for production because molds engraving consuming more time.
- Photo Gallery