Military Dog Tags
Mostly used for identification and medical purposes
Mix and match from a wide range of different tags, rubber bands, and chains to choose a set that’s unique to you. Military dog tags can be made of various metals, such as brass, aluminum, stainless steel, and glossy iron, for some specific designs, zinc alloy is also applicable. Custom logos, colors, cost, and finishing are varied by a different metal pick. For example, aluminum made dog tags are usually in a thickness of 0.8mm with custom logos formed by photo etching, screen printing or die stamping, and finishing adopted is anodizing or in blank aluminum color.
There are too many techniques to be described individually. In order to work effectively, please send inquiries with your designs, specs., colors, and finishing defined, we will provide the best suggestion or different solutions for reference.
- Standard Size: 50 x 29mm
- Material: Aluminum/ Stainless Steel/ Glossy Iron
- Custom logos formed by printing/ photo chemical etching or die stamping
- Printing: Both Aluminum and Stainless Steel materials are available for printing. You can choose single side or double sides with printing; with epoxy or without epoxy covered. No electroplating for these two materials. Standard thickness for aluminum is 1.5mm and 0.8mm for stainless steel.
- Photo Etching: Except Aluminum and Stainless Steel can be made by photo chemical etching, iron material are also workable. The recessed logo or text can be filled with soft enamel colors. As to plating, iron material can be plated in nickel or gold while aluminum and stainless steel remained without plating. Standard thickness for aluminum is 1.5mm and 0.8mm for stainless steel, iron material is 1.8mm thick.
- Die Stamping: If single side with motifs, we use 1.8mm thick of aluminum or 2mm thick for double sides with stamping. Stamping way can make your logos with more relief effects.
- Standard fitting: Ball Chain in 24”, 30” or 34” length, it can be gold plated, nickel plated or nickel free ball chains