Military Cap Badges
Metal Cap Badges
A cap badge, also known as head badge or hat badge, is a badge worn on uniform headgear and distinguishes the wearer's nationality and/or organization. The wearing of cap badges is a convention commonly found among military and police forces, as well as uniformed civilian groups such as the Boy Scouts, civil defense organizations, customs services, fire services etc. Cap badges are a modern form of heraldry and their design generally incorporates highly symbolic devices. We are specialized manufacture die struck copper or brass cap badges with all the details shown and in symmetry, dome shape; male and female dies; two tone finishing or antique finishing, plus fittings fixed firmly in straight position, Jin Sheu produced hat badge is an exquisite ornament for your uniforms.
- Material: Copper; brass; iron and zinc alloy
- Sizes: From 20mm to 50mm by request
- Motifs: 3D cubic or 2D flat designs
- Process: By stamping or die casting
- MOQ: 100pcs per design
- Durable plating can be gold; nickel; copper or antique finishing.
- Fitting: Cotter pin & shank; bendable legs; clips or screw & nut
- If you prefer light weight badges, we can do double stamping with male and female dies.