Imitation Hard Enamel Lapel Pins
invented in early 1990 is also named Soft cloisonne or synthetic cloisonne.
Imitation hard enamel pin is the favorite material for olympic mascots or big annual events. It has replaced parts of the hard enamel pins because of similarity than hard enamel material, lower cost, fast delivery time and much more colors to choose from. Customers always praise our imitation hard enamel pins because they are brighter, shinier and more smooth than other suppliers products.
It is not easy to tell the difference from hard enamel to imitation hard enamel pins with visual sense because the production procedures are so close each other, however if you stab the color areas with sharp-pointed knife, you will quickly find out which is real hard enamel and which is imitation one. As you can image if your knife point goes into colors, it is imitation hard enamel; if you feel the color is as hard as rock, the knife point can't go into further, it is real hard enamel (cloisonné lapel pins). With our little skill, you won't be fooled by anyone.
- Material : Copper or Brass.
- Colors : Colored Epoxy (Liquid Style but thicker than soft enamel colors)
- Motifs : Made by die struck way. (Stamping way)
- Color Chart : Pantone Book.
- Strength: The total lead content test of imitation hard enamel colors conform to the specifications of US CPSIA HR4040 Production
- Procedures: Mold Engraving → Motifs Stamping → External Shape Cutting → Color Filling → Baking at temperature of 80°~ 100°C → Surface Grinding → Polishing → Attachment Soldering → Binding Before Plating → Electroplating → Packing