Heat Transfer Printing Patches
Heat transfer techniques are much more versatile for patches designing
Heat transfer printing has been applied on embroidered patches only in the last two years. Thanks to its full-grade-color expression, heat transfer techniques are much more versatile for patches designing. For example, the background can be made with heat transfer, highlighted with the logos, and embroidered with graphics or words. We are delighted to share this technology with you. To help you accommodate your customers’ needs, we will provide you more choices and better results. You will be able to supply them more intricate and challenging patches designed with this technique. Heat transfer can be made on twill or satin directly (must be white background); it can also be made on white embroidered thread. Therefore, the transferring part is raised and has a glossy feeling.
- New style patches.
- Heat transfer printing made on white satin fabric.
- It shows all the images and gradient colors.
- Twill background is also available, but not as glossy as satin fabric.
- Embroidery can be embellished as designed.
- Backside can be made with iron on; PVC backing, paper backing or Velcro backing.
- Custom designs welcome only.