Custom coins' material can be zinc alloy or brass.
Challenge coins have been used as a way to honor, encourage, and reward individuals for their personal and professional accomplishments. Group members are encouraged to carry their challenge coins at all times as a symbol of loyalty (and to be on the receiving end of a challenge). Our China factory has made millions of coins and received countless compliments from customers.
- Material can be zinc alloy or brass material.
- MOQ is 100pcs per design for both zinc alloy & brass materials.
- Common size is 38mm/ 42mm/ 45mm/ 50mm.
- Double sides with motifs, 2D flat or 3D cubic by custom designs.
- Colors can be soft enamel; imitation hard enamel or no colors.
- Finishing can be shiny/ matte/ antique or mirror effects.
- Always with 3 sides polishing.
- 9 patterns of diamond cut edges for options.
- Custom designs welcome only.